Categories

Sunday, February 17

My Review at Ramen Sanpachi 38

Hii readers!! How's your day? I hope it's fun and full of happiness (^▽^)

Before I begin, I just want to tell you all that this is my first time reviewing, and also my first time posting with english language! I'm not using any translator so please excuse my bad grammar and spelling, hehehe.

Today I'm gonna make a review about my experience when I ate at Ramen Sanpachi 38! Hmm... Prepare yourselves to get hungry because this is gonna be an appetizing review!!

Okay, so the first time I saw Ramen Sanpachi 38 @Gandaria city, I instantly falling in love with this restaurants. Not only because I was looking for ramen restaurant, but also because of the ramen pictures they displayed  at their restaurants. That's why I decided to try this ramen.

After reading their menu, I discovered that Ramen Sanpachi use their special broth (boiled for two night long!!), that's the reason why they have very verryy thick,fresh and savory soup. After five minutes of thinking, I decided to order Ramen Sanpachi 38's Jigoku ramen because the waitress told me that this is the most famous menu: Jigoku Level 1 to 50 spicy ramen, but I only ordered level 2. (But that level 2 had succesfully made me 'cry' and sweating for quiet a while.)

It only takes 5 minutes to have my ramen served, which is a very good serving time considering the situaton because I was very hungry. And at the moment I tasted this ramen, I instantly in loovee with their delicious meat served along with the ramen, it's very tender and addicting. The only one that matter was they only gave me two thin slices of it (T_T). Also I like their ramen, a perfect combine with Ramen Sanpachi 38's special broth. A very recommended one! I bought it for Rp. 50.000 rupiahs (about $5) and I can get a big bowl of ramen and free konyaku jelly as the spicy remover.
Oops! I forgot one more thing! Ramen Sanpachi 38 are usually use pork meat to served their ramen with. But there's some Sanpachi resto that serve no pork, and one of them is located in Gandaria City. So don't worry for those who don't eat pork, you can still taste Ramen Sanpachi 38 pork free!! Fufufu (^▽^)

 The summary
What I like :
1. Fast serving time
2. The free desserts (Konyaku jelly)
3. Delicious taste
4. Big portion

What I don't like:
1.They only gave me 2 thin slices of meat T_T
2.The restaurant I visited is pretty small, maybe we have to wait on a line on the weekend...
CERTAINLY WILL COME AGAIN (^▽^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments here and please do not use harsh words :)